1. Ticket Prices.
Tickets purchased from PSAN Entertainment Services are sold at a price higher than face value due to the cost of securing tickets along with the service that is provided.
- Prices quoted include a service charge over the face value.
- The service charge varies with each ticket and depends on seat quality, supply and demand, and our cost of acquiring premium tickets.
- For seats to very popular events, the service charge can be several times the face value.
PSAN Entertainment Services is not affiliated with TicketMaster®, Tickets.com, or any Theatre, Venue or Box Office. All prices include our service charge(s), which reflect our cost of obtaining premium seating.
- All prices are guaranteed at the time the order is confirmed* .
- All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
2. Internet Ticket Inventory.
Internet sales are not in real time; hence, all tickets are subject to availability and change .
- Ticket availability and prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Ticket prices and availability are not guaranteed until orders are confirmed*.
- PSAN Entertainment Services further reserves the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
We will contact you if the tickets you ordered are no longer available or if we are unable to fill the order as you requested.
We may offer you alternate seats if the original seats you requested are not available. We may also direct you back to our online ordering site to review current inventory.
- We reserve the right to upgrade your tickets for the same price.
- You will be notified by telephone, email or fax once your order is confirmed*.
3. Delivery of Tickets.
Tickets are delivered using an express courier service, such as Federal Express.
- We require a signature on all deliveries.
- The courier must deliver to the address on the package.
- The courier cannot deliver to any other address.
- If there are specific delivery requirements, we need to know when you place your order.
- Tickets are normally sent to your credit card billing address.
Upon delivery of tickets, you must review all documents for accuracy. Call PSAN Entertainment Services immediately if there is a discrepancy with the order or send an email to email@example.com
PSAN Entertainment Services will not be responsible for any discrepancies if you do not contact us within 24 hours after receiving tickets.
- When you receive your tickets, keep them in a safe place.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage some tickets.
4. Pick-Up or Will-Call.
The purchaser of tickets is the only person who may provide a name for the designated Pick-Up or Will Call location, if one is offered and/or available. The person chosen to pickup the tickets must have photo identification in order to receive the tickets. Only this authorized person is allowed to pickup and sign for the tickets. If a photo ID isn't provided by the person designated to pickup the tickets, or the name doesn't match the one given with the original order, then tickets will not be released for security purposes.
Postponements or cancellations of events due to weather conditions are beyond the control of PSAN Entertainment Services.
No refund for unused services, or allowance for the loss of enjoyment caused by weather conditions, will be made by PSAN Entertainment Services.
Customer assumes all weather risks, as there will be NO refunds for rainouts or other weather conditions, acts of Nature or other events that disrupt play.
- All events purchased through us should be considered as "rain-or-shine" final purchases.
PSAN Entertainment Services shall not be held responsible for damages, for delays, cancellations or unavailability of public or private transportation caused by an act of God, by acts of war, riot, civil commotion, by an act of State, by strikes, fire, flood, restricted availability, or by the occurrence of any other event beyond the control of PSAN Entertainment Services.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, contact PSAN Entertainment Services by phone at (818) 687-2150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org